The safety of our patrons and staff is our highest priority at the Windlass. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking every precaution to ensure everyone’s safety by following guidelines provided by the CDC and New Jersey state guidelines. We have implemented the following policies and procedures.
Dining with Us
- The Windlass offers indoor and outdoor pavilion dining for parties of 8 or less.
- Tables are distanced 6 feet apart.
- Reservations are required and may only be made via phone by calling 973-663-3190. Please see our reservation policy for more information.
- All staff complete a health screening before each shift, are required to wear masks at all times, and commit to using proper hand sanitizing measures.
- All dishes, tables, and linens are thoroughly disinfected before and after each use per CDC guidelines to ensure customer safety.
- Menus are available by scanning the QR code located at the center of your table. Single-use paper menus are also available by request.
In keeping with New Jersey guidelines and for the protection of others, we ask that patrons
- Wear masks when moving in and out of the building, using the restroom, and when not seated at their tables. When seated at your table and eating masks may be removed.
- Use proper handwashing methods before and after your meal.
- Remain 6 feet apart from anyone who is not in your party.
To ensure the safety of our staff, when using curbside pick-up, please adhere to the following procedures.
- Curbside and dockside pick-up are available in designated areas only.
- Please remain in your car. Your food will be brought to you and placed in your backseat or trunk.
- Face masks are required for all patrons when interacting with the Windlass staff.